myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Palmerston (pop. around 21,000), McMinns Lagoon (pop. around 5,200) and Howard Springs (pop. around 3,400).
- the mountains and hills Peak Hill (30m) and Haycock Hill (13m).
- the rivers and creeks the Howard River, the Elizabeth River, the Blackmore River, Berry Creek and Melacca Creek.
- Stuart Highway, Arnhem Highway, Cox Peninsula Road, Gunn Point Road and Howard Springs Road.
- the bays Hope Inlet, East Arm, Middle Arm and Frances Bay.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.
Not the 'Howard Springs' you were after? Try: Howard Springs (the homestead) near Howard Springs in the Northern Territory; or Howard Springs (the regional area) in the Northern Territory.
Create a custom map: Click here to create a custom map including 'Howard Springs'
Link to this page: Click here to see how
Map of Howard Springs in the Northern Territory
|Reserves and Parks||Native Vegetation|
|Position within Australia|
|Places last visited|
|Your screen size|
©2015 Digital Atlas Pty Limited | Usage Terms | Data Sources
If you do not agree with the Usage Terms then do not access this website.