myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Darwin (pop. around 71,000), Palmerston (pop. around 21,000), Mandorah (pop. around 250) and Belyuen (pop. around 210).
- the mountains and hills Kings Table (52m), Blackmore Hill (35m), Peak Hill (30m) and Haycock Hill (13m).
- the rivers and creeks the Elizabeth River, the Blackmore River, Corrawara Creek and Waterlilly Creek.
- Stuart Highway, Cox Peninsula Road and Howard Springs Road.
- the bays Hope Inlet, East Arm, Middle Arm, Frances Bay, Fannie Bay, Port Darwin and West Arm.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in and Suburbs/Regional Areas