myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Ulladulla (pop. around 9,600), Burrill Lake (pop. around 1,400), Milton (pop. around 1,100), Lake Tabourie (pop. around 530), Bawley Point (pop. around 510), Kings Point (pop. around 470), Nelligen (pop. around 220) and Kioloa (pop. around 210).
- the mountains and hills Pigeon House Mountain (665m), Mares Hill (597m), Byangee Mountain (500m), Durras Mountain (Mount Ohara) (277m), Bald Hill (165m) and Penders Hill (156m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Clyde River, the Bimberamala River, Currowan Creek, the Yadboro River, Cockwhy Creek, Belowra Creek, Jindelara Creek, Pigeon House Creek, Boyne Creek and Crooked Creek.
- Princes Highway, Kings Highway and Western Distributor Road.
- the beaches Racecourse Beach, Wairo Beach, Burrill Beach, Depot Beach and Murramarang Beach.
- the bays Ulladulla Harbour, Tranquillity Bay and Beagle Bay.
If you're interested in Localities then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas, Cities, Towns and Villages and Cities, Towns and Villages.