myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Narooma (pop. around 3,400), Dalmeny (pop. around 1,800), Bermagui (pop. around 1,300), Beauty Point (pop. around 460) and Cobargo (pop. around 400).
- a number of mountains and hills including Mount Dromedary (821m), Jeffers Mountain (553m), Cadgee Mountain (402m), Narira Mountain (378m), Cadjangarry Mountain (368m), Round Hill (349m), Mount Utopia (329m), Caroon Hill (299m), Wagonga Hill (230m), Cobra Mountain (218m) and McLeod Hill (203m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Tuross River, the Brogo River, the Murrah River, Dignams Creek, Narira Creek, Billa Bilba Creek, Coolagolite Creek, Wandella Creek, Reedy Creek and Whittakers Creek.
- Princes Highway, Tathra Bermagui Road, Wandella Road, Cobargo Bermagui Road and Tuross River Road.
- the beaches Baragoot Beach, Haywards Beach, Fullers Beach and Loader Beach.
- the bays Armands Bay and Barragga Bay.
If you're interested in Localities then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas, Cities, Towns and Villages and Cities, Towns and Villages.