myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Helensburgh (pop. around 5,100), Bundeena (pop. around 2,100), Appin (pop. around 1,500), Stanwell Park (pop. around 1,300), Stanwell Tops (pop. around 680), Maianbar (pop. around 510), Waterfall (pop. around 430) and Otford (pop. around 380).
- the mountains and hills Bulgo Hill (275m), Badgelly Hill (186m), Mount Leighton-Bailey (161m), Shrapnel Hill (159m) and Jibbon Hill (72m).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, the Woronora River, the Cataract River, O'Hares Creek, Punchbowl Creek, the Hacking River, Williams Creek, Stokes Creek and Harris Creek.
- a number of roads including Princes Highway, South Western Freeway-Hume Highway, Southern Freeway, Appin Road, Hume Highway, Heathcote Road, Henry Lawson Drive, Menangle Road, Camden Valley Way and South Western Motorway.
- the beaches Garie Beach and Marley Beach.
- the bays Botany Bay and Port Hacking.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.