myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Ingham (pop. around 4,700), Lucinda (pop. around 780), Halifax (pop. around 490), Taylors Beach (pop. around 380) and Macknade (pop. around 300).
- the mountains and hills Mount Straloch (911m), Gardiner Mountain (630m), South Gardiner Mountain (365m) and Mount Helen (Helens Hill) (221m).
- the rivers and creeks the Herbert River, Cattle Creek, Trebonne Creek, Palm Creek, the Seymour River and Lucy Creek.
- Bruce Highway, Ingham - Abergowrie Road, Hawkins Creek Road, Ingham - Forrest Beach Road, Ingham - Halifax - Bermerside Road, Halifax - Lucinda Point Road, Halifax Lucinda Point Road and Ingham - Halifax - Bemerside Road.
- the beaches Bronte Beach and Cassady Beach.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.
Not the 'Taylors Beach' you were after? Try: Taylors Beach (the locality) near Lemon Tree Passage in New South Wales; Taylors Beach (the regional area) in New South Wales; or Taylors Beach (the regional area) in Queensland.
Create a custom map: Click here to create a custom map including 'Taylors Beach'
Link to this page: Click here to see how
Map of Taylors Beach in Queensland
|Reserves and Parks||Native Vegetation|
|Position within Australia|
|Places last visited|
|Your screen size|
©2016 Digital Atlas Pty Limited | Usage Terms | Data Sources
If you do not agree with the Usage Terms then do not access this website.