myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Ingham (pop. around 4,700), Lucinda (pop. around 780), Halifax (pop. around 490), Taylors Beach (pop. around 380) and Macknade (pop. around 300).
- the mountains and hills Mount Straloch (911m), Gardiner Mountain (630m), South Gardiner Mountain (365m) and Mount Helen (Helens Hill) (221m).
- the rivers and creeks the Herbert River, Cattle Creek, Trebonne Creek, Palm Creek, the Seymour River and Lucy Creek.
- Bruce Highway, Ingham - Abergowrie Road, Hawkins Creek Road, Ingham - Forrest Beach Road, Ingham - Halifax - Bermerside Road, Halifax - Lucinda Point Road, Halifax Lucinda Point Road and Ingham - Halifax - Bemerside Road.
- the beaches Bronte Beach and Cassady Beach.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in and Suburbs/Regional Areas