myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Bowen (pop. around 8,600) and Merinda (pop. around 210).
- a number of mountains and hills including Mount Pring (341m), Mount Little (291m), Mount Buckley (243m), Mount Cavana (229m), Mount Gordon (154m), Summer Hill (122m), Mount Maria (120m), Mount Bramston (97m), Middle Hill (67m), Flagstaff Hill (53m) and Bald Hill (42m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Don River, Euri Creek, the Gregory River, Menilden Creek, Major Creek, Stockyard Creek, Duck Creek, Five Mile Creek, Sheep Station Creek and Police Camp Creek.
- Bruce Highway, Bowen Developmental Road, Upper Don River Road and Bowen Connection Road.
- the village of Kings Beach.
- the bays Queens Bay, Port Of Bowen, Brisk Bay, Port Denison and Edgecumbe Bay.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.