myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Brisbane (pop. about 1.5 million), Jimboomba (pop. around 4,500), Bellbowrie (pop. around 4,400), Russell-Macleay Islands (pop. around 3,800), Beachmere (pop. around 2,400), Dunwich (pop. around 980), Fernvale (pop. around 960), Dayboro (pop. around 860), Jacobs Well (pop. around 800), Samford (pop. around 450) and Harrisville (pop. around 340).
- a number of mountains and hills including The Summit (766m), Mount Samson (661m), Flinders Peak (649m), Mount Byron (618m), Mount Sim Jue (607m), The Bulls Knob (552m), Mount O'Reilly (532m), Mount Pleasant (518m), Boombana Knob (417m), Mount Goolman (412m) and Mount Blaine (406m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Brisbane River, the Logan River, the Albert River, the Bremer River, Warrill Creek, the North Pine River, the Caboolture River, Purga Creek, the South Pine River and Lagoon Creek.
- a number of roads including Bruce Highway, Warrego Highway, Cunningham Highway, Mount Lindesay Highway, Brisbane Valley Highway, Pacific Motorway, Gateway Motorway, Ipswich - Boonah Road, Mount Glorious Road and Wivenhoe - Somerset Road.
- the beaches Sovereign Beach, Suttons Beach, Queens Beach and Jason Beach.
- the bays Browns Bay, Perulpa Bay, Raby Bay, Moreton Bay (Quandamook), Waterloo Bay, Deception Bay, Bramble Bay and Hays Inlet.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.