myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Sarina (pop. around 3,000), Armstrong Beach (pop. around 420) and Sarina Beach (pop. around 370).
- a number of mountains and hills including Black Mount (635m), Mount Turnor (603m), Cattle Mount (398m), Round Mount (397m), Borstal Hill (307m), Three Sisters (281m), Dents Mount (272m), Mount Christian (233m), Mount Funnel (225m), Cone Hill (199m) and Mount Convenient (179m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including Funnel Creek, Rocky Dam Creek, Alligator Creek, Gillinbin Creek, Marion Creek, Basin Creek, Cherry Tree Creek, Running Creek, Spring Creek and Bolingbroke Creek.
- Bruce Highway, Marlborough - Sarina Road, Sarina - Homebush Road, Koulmala - Bolingbroke Road and Sarina Coast Road.
- the village of Dawson Beach.
- the bays Ince Bay, Deception Inlet, Llewellyn Bay and Sarina Inlet.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.
Would you like a wall map of Australia? 76.2 cm x 68.58 cm unlaminated or laminated maps are available.