myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 32° 58.045' S 151° 44.129' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 64m above sea level. This point is 0.2km W from Little Redhead Point, near an un-named road, 2.3km NE from Whitebridge, 2.4km ESE from Kahibah, 2.5km ESE from Highfields, 2.7km S from Merewether Heights, 2.7km NNE from Dudley, 3.4km SW from Merewether, 3.5km S from Adamstown and 4.0km SW from Bar Beach.
This point is less than 1 km west from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||32.967415° S||151.735485° E|
|D° MM' SS"||32° 58' 03" S||151° 44' 08" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||32° 58' 02.69" S||151° 44' 07.75" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||32° 58.045' S||151° 44.129' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Newcastle (pop. about 280,000), Wangi Wangi (pop. around 8,400), Rathmines (pop. around 8,400), Gwandalan (pop. around 4,500), Bonnells Bay (pop. around 2,700), Windermere Park (pop. around 1,300), Nords Wharf (pop. around 880), Yarrawonga Park (pop. around 750), Silverwater (pop. around 720), Killingworth (pop. around 710) and Mirrabooka (pop. around 640).
- the mountains and hills Mount Sugarloaf (397m) and Munibung Hill (149m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Hunter River, Dora Creek, Wallis Creek, Cockle Creek, Tilligerry Creek, Buttai Creek, Blue Gum Creek, Slatey Creek, Surveyors Creek and Winding Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, New England Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Nelson Bay Road, Lake Road, John Renshaw Drive, George Booth Drive, Richardson Road, Wangi Road and Tomago Road.
- the beaches Nine Mile Beach and Bar Beach.
- the bays Fullerton Cove, Newcastle Harbour and Bonnells Bay.