myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 32° 55.490' S 151° 44.129' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 11m above sea level. This point is near the Lambton Road, 1.2km E from Broadmeadow, 1.2km N from Adamstown, 1.3km WSW from Hamilton, 1.5km S from Georgetown, 1.8km SSW from Islington, 1.9km ENE from New Lambton, 2.1km N from Merewether Heights, 2.3km W from Wickham and 2.3km SSE from Waratah.
This point is approximately 3.3km northwest from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||32.924827° S||151.735485° E|
|D° MM' SS"||32° 55' 29" S||151° 44' 08" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||32° 55' 29.38" S||151° 44' 07.75" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||32° 55.490' S||151° 44.129' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Newcastle (pop. about 280,000), Raymond Terrace (pop. around 13,000), Wangi Wangi (pop. around 8,400), Rathmines (pop. around 8,400), Yarrawonga Park (pop. around 750), Silverwater (pop. around 720), Killingworth (pop. around 710), Awaba (pop. around 330), Minmi (pop. around ), Seahampton (pop. around ) and Gillieston Heights (pop. around ).
- the mountains and hills Mount Sugarloaf (397m) and Munibung Hill (149m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Hunter River, the Williams River, Dora Creek, Wallis Creek, Cockle Creek, Tilligerry Creek, Buttai Creek, Four Mile Creek, Blue Gum Creek and Slatey Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, New England Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Nelson Bay Road, Lake Road, Cessnock Road, John Renshaw Drive, Raymond Terrace Road, George Booth Drive and Richardson Road.
- the beaches Nine Mile Beach and Bar Beach.
- the bays Fullerton Cove, Newcastle Harbour and Bonnells Bay.