myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 33° 00.600' S 151° 41.098' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 19m above sea level. This point is near the Pacific Highway, 1.4km N from Jewells, 1.6km NE from Wommara, 1.9km S from Windale, 1.9km ESE from Belmont North, 2.1km SE from Tingira Heights, 2.1km W from Redhead, 2.5km W from Lambton Colliery, 3.3km NE from Belmont and 3.4km SSW from Gateshead.
This point is approximately 2.3km northwest from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||33.010003° S||151.684963° E|
|D° MM' SS"||33° 00' 36" S||151° 41' 06" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||33° 00' 36.01" S||151° 41' 05.87" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||33° 00.600' S||151° 41.098' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Newcastle (pop. about 280,000), Wangi Wangi (pop. around 8,400), Rathmines (pop. around 8,400), Gwandalan (pop. around 4,500), Bonnells Bay (pop. around 2,700), Chain Valley Bay (pop. around 2,600), Mannering Park (pop. around 2,400), Wyee (pop. around 1,500), Windermere Park (pop. around 1,300), Dora Creek (pop. around 1,300) and Morisset (pop. around 1,000).
- the mountains and hills Mount Vincent (416m), Mount Sugarloaf (397m) and Munibung Hill (149m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Hunter River, Dora Creek, Wallis Creek, Cockle Creek, Jigadee Creek, Buttai Creek, Stockton Creek, Blue Gum Creek, Slatey Creek and Surveyors Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Nelson Bay Road, Lake Road, John Renshaw Drive, George Booth Drive, Freemans Drive, Hue Hue Road, Wangi Road and Wyee Road.
- the beaches Nine Mile Beach and Bar Beach.
- the bays Fullerton Cove, Newcastle Harbour and Bonnells Bay.