Page 1 of 1 pages
(2 pictures)
Picture relating to Barrys Reef - titled 'Barrys Reef,  Blackwood, Victoria'
Picture relating to Tweed Heads West - titled 'Tweed Heads West'

Sort the featured pictures:

Narrow the featured pictures:

Featured pictures currently narrowed to the year 1909.
Click here to show pictures for all years

- click on a year

Featured pictures currently narrowed to photos of Localities.
Click here to show pictures for all places

- click on a type of place

Barrys Reef, Blackwood, Victoria

contributed by Historian, taken in 1909
(contact Historian about this picture | see 15 more pictures from Historian - open in new window)

Barrys Reef shows St. Stephens church middle far right, and the mullock heap from the Sultan Mine far left. The present Blackwood to Trentham road now cuts through the middle of the photo in front of the Sultan mine mullock heap. None of these houses appear to be standing today.
C.1909. courtesy M.Hitchcock, Historian, Blackwood & District Historical Society.

This picture is part of the following Bonzle photo collections: