Page 1 of 444 pages
(7089 pictures)
Picture relating to Mutee Head - titled 'Mutee Head'
Picture relating to Punsand Bay - titled 'Punsand Bay'
Picture relating to Noorinbee - titled 'Noorinbee'
Picture relating to Para Wirra Mine - titled 'Para Wirra Mine'
Picture relating to Drysdale River - titled 'Drysdale River'
Picture relating to St Lawrence Weather Station - titled 'St Lawrence Weather Station'
Picture relating to Marburg - titled 'Marburg'
Picture relating to Hyland Park - titled 'Hyland Park'
Picture relating to Durack River - titled 'Durack River'
Picture relating to Timber Creek - titled 'Timber Creek Hotel'
Picture relating to Table Hill - titled ''
Picture relating to South Flinders Ranges - titled 'Devils Peak near Quorn'
Picture relating to Quorn - titled 'Transcontinental Hotel Quorn'
Picture relating to Kata Tjuta / Mount Olga - titled 'Kata Tjuta / Mount Olga'
Picture relating to Mount Harrison - titled 'Mount Harrison'
Picture relating to Newman - titled 'Newman'

Browse by page:

- select a page range

      Sort the featured pictures:

      Narrow the featured pictures:

      - click on a year

      - click on a type of place

      Mutee Head

      contributed by JohnH, taken on 20 October 2014
      (contact JohnH about this picture | see 2599 more pictures from JohnH - open in new window)

      In memoriam.
      These graves are the remains of the pioneering people of Saibai Island who participated in the exodus to the Australian mainland and established a temporary settlement at Muttee Heads in 1947 before moving on to the present site of Bamaga.
      This plaque was dedicated on 31st May 1997 to commemorate the landing at Muttee Heads by the people of Saibai Island on June 1st 1947