Page 1 of 1 pages
(1 pictures)
Picture relating to Jimbour - titled 'Bullock team outside the woolsheds at Jimbour Station, Queensland, ca. 1887'

Bullock team outside the woolsheds at Jimbour Station, Queensland, ca. 1887

contributed by QldPics, taken in 1887
(contact QldPics about this picture)


Jimbour Station property was one of the largest properties taken up in the 1840s.The pastoral run name was first used by Henry Dennis the pastoralist in 1841. A large shearing shed, built away from the main residence could handle up to 250,000 sheep at shearing time. (Information taken from EPA heitage register retrieved 23 May 2007 from

This picture is also part of the following Bonzle photo collections: