Browse by page:
- select a page range
Sort the collection:
Narrow the collection:
- click on a year
- click on a type of place
Spirit of Tasmania passing Point Lonsdale lighthouse
contributed by GraemeReid, taken in February 2014
(contact GraemeReid about this picture | see more pictures from GraemeReid - open in new window)
Spirit of Tasmania passing Point Lonsdale lighthouse taken from a lookout near the lighthouse.
- one of the passenger vehicle ferries that regularly cross Bass Strait. Point Lonsdale lighthouse is on the western side of the entrance to Port Phillip Bay from Bass Strait. The Mornington Peninsula on the eastern side, can be seen in the distance and Cape Shank can be seen above the bow of the ship.
This picture is also part of the following Bonzle photo collections:
This picture was uploaded into the Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia entry for the Cape 'Point Lonsdale'.
- add a photo of Point Lonsdale: click here to add your own photo of Point Lonsdale
- info about Point Lonsdale: click here for the Bonzle entry on Point Lonsdale (open in new window)
- map of Point Lonsdale: click here for the Bonzle map of Point Lonsdale (open in new window)
- more pictures of Point Lonsdale: click here for more pictures of Point Lonsdale (open in new window)