Page 1 of 65 pages
(1028 pictures)
Picture relating to Victor Harbor - titled 'Victor Harbor SA'
Picture relating to Isla Downs - titled 'Isla Downs'
Picture relating to Stanthorpe - titled 'Severnlea'
Picture relating to Snug - titled 'Snug'
Picture relating to Cannon Valley - titled 'Cannon Valley'
Picture relating to Minyip - titled 'Minyip'
Picture relating to Derby - titled 'Derby'
Picture relating to Beulah - titled 'Pioneers Memorial Mural Beulah'
Picture relating to Beulah - titled 'Early Pioneers Memorial Mural Beulah Vic.'
Picture relating to Beulah - titled 'Pioneers Memorial Mural at Beulah'
Picture relating to Narrogin - titled 'Narrogin Town as a base'
Picture relating to Fish Creek - titled 'Mural Fish Creek Victoria'
Picture relating to Fish Creek - titled 'Mural Fish Creek Victoria'
Picture relating to Fish Creek - titled 'Mural Fish Creek Victoria'
Picture relating to Narrogin - titled 'Narrogin canola field and Wild Flowers tourist route'
Picture relating to Ilfracombe - titled 'Ilfracombe machinery display'

Browse by page:

- select a page range

    Sort the collection:

    Narrow the collection:

    - click on a year

    - click on a type of place

    Victor Harbor SA

    contributed by GerryRyder, taken on 24 October 2016
    (contact GerryRyder about this picture | see more pictures from GerryRyder - open in new window)

    Adare Conference Centre. This establishment operated by the Uniting Church was built by the Cudmore Family after they purchased the original farm from Governor Hindmarsh's family in 1891. The Cudmores added extensive structures to the original cottage to create this wonderful edifice in Victorian style. Bought by the Methodist Church (now Uniting Church) in 1954, it features a campsite, caravan park and internal accommodation.

    This picture is also part of the following Bonzle photo collections: